Monday, May 21, 2007

It never happened.

She was standing right next to the study room entrance, the dark wodden door was gloomy which gave a bright contrast to her pearly skin.

He: Am I interrupting?

She didn’t answer quite yet. Her face was down looking at the glass of champagne she was lightly holding.

He: Hey!

She: Sorry, what?

He felt uncomfortable; she wasn’t paying him any attention.

He: Quite a party uh?

She: Sure is. Look at her, she looks so happy.

He: Yeah.

She: She looks specially pretty today… Can you see?

He: Yeah.

He was dazzled by her beauty, as he always was, for about 5 years already.

They were both quite for a while, then at once, he broke the solemn silence, rememberinf his means.

He: Ive been willing to ask you something.

She: Well, go ahead. I had enough drinks already!

Her absence was bothering him so much, but now, since he started, he must finished. Eventhou by now, he regrets his first approach.

He: Remenber that kiss?

She: WHAT? – giggling.

He: You don’t remember?

She: I beg your pardon, what kiss?

He: That kiss. Our kiss, well the only kiss we had, me and you… Remenber?

She: I truly don’t.

He: At our friend’s house, I even think you had someone downstairs.

She: I kissed you in an upstairs while I had someone downstairs? I’m sorry, you are mistaken – she stopped, put on a pensive face and with a finger on her lips continue – well, it looks like me, but still, you are mistaken – she giggled joking.

He: I’m not mistaken miss, you even apologized after.

She: I did? Why?

He: Well, I was very confused. Maybe because you didn’t mean to.

She: I don’t recall, therefore it didn’t really happen.

He: It happened.

She: Was anyone else in this upstairs?

He: No, I don’t think so.

She: So, it is just something that only you and me would know, right? And, I don’t know. So it is something only you know!

He: I know you, you will say that it was a dream, because I am the only one who knows.

She: You know me indeed! – she smiled - How did it felt then?

He: I don’t know, I was confused… See, you do remember.

She: Ha! It didn’t happened.

He: You asked how it felt, that is a trick question.

She: Hun, I don’t remember, therefore it didn’t happen, but, if such fact happened in you head, then, it might felt good.

He: Why so?

She: Forbidden things are sugary!

He: You say for that someone downstairs? I think he wasn’t anything stable, I mean, I haven’t really seen you two together.

She: You haven’t really seen me at all.

He: True! – he looked down for a while, realizing that that conversation wasn’t really going anywhere, and wonder why was she denying what happened. He proceeds – Don’t you want to know what I have to say about that?

She: Your dream? No, I don’t. Maybe you should tell it to her; HEY!

Her: Hey, I was watching you two from far, what were you talking about? Both seemed so, I don’t know, INTENSE?!

She: About magic, right? – addressing to him.

Her: Magic? – addressing to him.

He: Yes, I guess.

Her: What kind of magic?

She: The one that never happens.

3 Comments:

Blogger Dominique Lee said...

"Negar até o fim"
Dizem que isso realmente funciona. Mas acho que a intenção dela era outra, certo?
Enfim, adorei.
Desfecho perfeito. E o diálogo também, como todos os ninenses. :)

:***

9:11 PM  
Blogger vina apsara said...

adorei, muito fofo!

9:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ai, te linquei...

9:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home