Monday, October 17, 2005

This is madness. MADNESS I said !


Truly, there are so many stupid people wondering around in the world, that it make me agree with Dan. He said once, if only he could wake up everyday and shoot a bastard, he would be happy and succesful.
Imagine the world with comunism, Marxs ideals, without stupid people and a free trade market?! I mean, wasnt that what John Lenon and Louis Armstrong always wanted?!
I had lunch with an old friend, he is a lawyer and we work in the same building, he is about 10 years older than me... so I ran into him and ended up having luch together. Nice, wise guy, libertarian party, good thought, little too sentimental, but very smart, and good with the ladies. Well Im saying this because, he had to leave ealier ‘cause he was supposed to be somewhere to give an interview. So I thought, “there goes an succesful man, smart, works hard, good car, good lady, dressed well...”
I finished up by myself, and went back to work. There I saw this woman from a Union, complaining about how she should have 2 hours of lunch, the woman was a mess, and was making a mess, and I just had a 30 minutes lunch with this faithful mand ‘cause he HAD TO GO WORK!
If I could only kill that woman!

So the idea is to remaing in s state of departure, while always arriving.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home