Sunday, July 16, 2006

Love his fucking.

Cupidon

Once I was told that women just need two things, a man and food!

Our fucking was great!
After this great shrimp dinner, allowing chocolat by the very end and course, some strawberries, I got my peak on the wine not very later that night!
That fine male hands took over me. Dry skin, beard, dark eyes, dark eye brown, a real male prize winner, I tell you that.
Caring, not too fond of perfume.
His male essence was everywhere.
By the time I ate the first shrimp that night, I knew how the rest of it was going to be.
He touched my neck, with those fine hands, kissed my mouth juicily. I was quite amused by what it was happening that I didnt have the strength to do anything, so i was just set there, letting the man do his thing, and let me tell you, was the best thing that ever happenend to me. So intense, so sweet and sensible, just orgasmic!
After it. No, wait, I couldnt call it IT, it was not simply an it, it was heavenly made. The best shag a woman could have, I had it, with a total stranger. And that is totally against my sweet girl rules, but I knew him for 3 days already, and we felt it like it was time.
After IT, no words was necessary. We were just layed there, smiling. He was scratching my back and messing with my hair, which was funny, cuz by the first day we´ve met, I knew he knew that I love when people scratch my back and mess with my hair.
I still can believe in IT.
I stand up, when to the frigid, all naked, got some mango juice for us both and went back to bed, where we talked for about one more hour, about anything and nothing, before getting to sleep.
Its just lovely when you shag and you dont feel the need to sleep right after!
And there, in the next morning, us just smiling getting our clothes and leaving our place, just there I got the sutil idea of pleasure, but pleasure by itself, not eternal love, just the love of that moment. Enjoying the moment we've got. In other words, enjoying the man and the food, and that is that!
listening to the great manifestation of CAKE -
Love you madly
I don't want to wonder
If this is a blunder
I don't want to worry whether
We're gonna stay together
'Till we die
I don't want to jump in
Unless this music's thumping
All the dishes rattle in the cupboards
When the elephants arrive
I want to love you madly
I want to love you now
I want to love you madly, way
I want to love you, love you
Love you madly
I don't want to fake it
I just want to make it
The ornaments look pretty
But they're pulling down the branches
Of the Tree I don't want to think about it
I don't want to talk about it
When I kiss your lips
I want to sink down to the bottom
Of the sea
I want to love you madly
I want to love you now, yeah
I want to love you madly, way
I want to love you, love you
Love you madly
I don't want to hold back
I don't want to slip down
I don't want to think back to the one thing that I know I
Should have done
I don't want to doubt you
Know everything about you
I don't want to sit across the table from you
Wishing I could run
I want to love you madly
I want to love you now
I want to love you madly, way
I want to love you, love you
Love you madly

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

não esquece de me avisar sobre seus post. Perdi dois deles, mais vou le-los agora!
Amo todos os seus textos. bjo nina

6:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

belo texto...e Cake é legal =D
bjoo

7:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're really nice! But if you talked about things here that happened too recently, I think I'm out of your time... but I'm happy, because I think that I had good intentions, I think I gave good advises and, one way or another, I think I change your life... It's good to me, I'm too happy for this!!! [and if you want to know, you change mime too, one way or another] I'm really happy because you're happy... well, it's too late tonight to drag my present out into the light (...) one life, but we're not the same... yes, I was happy, I'm happy, I'll be happy since you'll be happy... this is happiness for me... and one day, we'll see ourselves maybe in another life, when we'll be both cats... what's you think about?! heheheh, kisses... minha amiguinha! ;.)

9:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home