Monday, September 25, 2006

Random

La Dormeuse of Tamara de Lempicka
The sun had just spoted our eyes open.
Both half naked and trying to look normal after such a nice love making fuck.
-Can I fuck your nose?
-Hahaha, sure!
-Ha! I mean it.
-Of course, but how would you do that?
-Don’t really know. Fuck, there should be a way to have a nice nose fucking… I mean it., just so pretty! I could throw you all away and just have a nice husband and wife life with your nose.
-Hmmm I could do the same with your mouth.
-Maybe my mouth and your nose could fuck each other.

I covered him up, took care of him then, took care of him still.

-Don’t be cute!
-I love you
-If my full fist goes into your open mouth perfectly, then that means that I love you too

So I open my mouth, as wide as I could, and gently he placed his full closed fist on it.

-I love you too… Is it forever?
-Its for long as your nose remain the same.
-For long as my fist fits your mouth.
-Deal!

I layed on his chest.

-When did we start?
-Not so much ago. Remember when we met?! Truly something sweet.
-Yeah, I didn’t even think you were good looking.
-I thought you were, and most of all, after a little chatting, interesting, then you said something funny… what was it? Its was... oh yeah, it was “As Nieztch say, that each doesn’t kill you only makes you stronger!” I knew you didn’t care. I almost kissed you for that.
-Hahaha, I didn’t know that. But yeah, sure, yeah I know what you mean. By the time I set eyes on you I didn’t think much, but a second after hi’s I was practically ready to go to bed with you.
-Why didn’t you?
-You were shagging someone else, this girl, remember?
-I could fuck both, simultaneously.
-I didn’t want that, I could never share a nostril.
-When did we begin?
-We begin the exact moment I held your arm, and start to spell things with my finger.
-Happy birthday.
-Yeah, my birthday present, that was our beginning.
-When would we finish?
-Whenever my finger fall.
-Never, I will glue them up!
-I hope you do.
-Don’t be cute!

I apple love you
I orange love you too




I need you loving like the sunshine.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

funny, clever and cute!

8:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Im flatter

6:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home